About a week ago, after 6 months of exclusively breastfeeding, my babies
started solid foods. Ok, so it's just rice cereal, but it is a start.
Here are some pictures of the first feeding:

MissK giving DeDad a smile!
BB helping MissB
Look, Spoons!
Due to being a single income family, I have decided to make baby food for the girls. It is cheaper and healthier. So far, I have pureed apples, sweet potatoes and green beans. The green beans came from our garden, so they cost me pennies to make. I also mashed up avocado's. I freeze the food in my ice trays, then put them in a bag. I only have to defrost one cube at a time (right now). When they start to eat more, I will defrost more.
I am so excited that I am making something that is healthy for my babies!! I hope I can keep it up! :)




oooooo! i love the idea of making homemade baby food!!! please teach me when it's my turn ;)
ReplyDeletelovelove