I started this Blog in 2012 when we lived in Iowa so that my friends and family could keep up with this DeFamily. I didn't keep it up very long, and I apologize for that. I am really bad at writing, so it is hard for me to stare at a blank piece of paper and create something that someone wants to read. But I am going to throw that to the wind and start this party again!!!
We have been busy with projects and working on our new house. Ok, so it is new to us...but needs a little work to get it to our liking. I have been working on LOTS of projects and wanted to share them with you! But first, let me re-introduce you to DeFamily5!!!
The DeFamily5 has moved to Tennessee!!! We live in Fairview, TN to be exact. It is a community that is about 45 minutes southwest of Nashville. We live in the middle of trees!!! I love it! You can't see the road from the house or the house from the road! I never have to worry about the Little D's and traffic.
DeDad and DeMom - We are crazy, loving parents of 3 very energetic kids! We love to do different projects around our house to create a comfortable and functional space for our family.
DeDad is one of the most amazing men I have ever known! He works hard for his family and enjoys being at home on the weekends to get through DeMom's "honey do" list. ;)
DeMom, I am a stay-at-home mom who works hard to keep the kids in check and the house functioning! I love to create things! DeDad has been really forgiving when it comes to DeMom's crazy ideas. I love to quilt, sew, create foods to can for my food storage room and just get creative!!! I will share some of the things I have created over the next few weeks.
Now we have BB (Big Brother). He is an energetic 6 year old who LOVES school and enjoys reading. He really enjoys antagonizing his twin sisters! He keeps us on our toes every single day!
After BB, we have our 3 year old twins. MissB and MissK.
This is MissB. She enjoys twirling when I she is wearing dresses! But don't mistake her girly twirling. She is one tough kid!
Here is MissK. She likes to make silly faces when I take her pictures. I struggle to get one picture without her tongue sticking out or her eyes crossed. I guess I just live in the moments!
We can't forget out first "fur" baby! This is Khufu, our 10 year old Blue Heeler. He loves to chase birds, squirrels and deer. He also loves to bark at the UPS man, FedEx man and mail-woman. I am not sure they enjoy his enthusiasm.
You have not met everyone in DeFamily5! I have enjoyed sharing my family with you and can't wait to share all the projects that we have been working on around our house!
Have a blessed day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment